Moonlight State Beach is about one half of a mile WEST of I-5 on Encinitas Blvd. in Encinitas, California.
Address: 400 B Street, Encinitas, CA 92024
From the north or south: Take I-5 to Encinitas Blvd. exit and head west approximately 1/2 of a mile and you’ll dead-end at Moonlight State Beach.
From the East: Click here for MAP
Parking on race day at any event can be frustrating and time consuming. Arriving early is key to avoid this parking dilemma! Our event is first come, first serve with no designated parking areas, but all parking is FREE!
**There are NO road closures for this event.
Places to check out near Moonlight Beach for parking on race day:
- Coaster Parking lot off of Vulcan Ave. & Encinitas Blvd. (South of Encinitas Blvd.)
- Encinitas City Hall off of Vulcan Ave.
- Cottonwood Creek Park off of Vulcan Ave. & Encinitas Blvd. (North of Encinitas Blvd.)
- Along the 101 in front of the railroad tracks north of Encinitas Blvd.
- The neighborhood streets surrounding Moonlight Beach
Alternative ways to get to Moonlight Beach:
- Ride a bike – Make sure to bring a bike lock
- Use services such as Uber and Lyft
- The Coaster Train – Please check with North County Transit District website for times and schedules.
UBER/LYFT DROP OFF: Moonlight Beach Parking Lot -398 Third Street, Encinitas, CA 92024